Jestersix

Fragging/Dipping workshop 6/5, 10a-12p

Will you be attending?

• Total voters
I have open water swim in alameda at 9am so will be late but will be there. If you still need post workshop cleanup crew then put me down for that.

I have just sent a PM to all those that have responded for the event. Please let me know if you did not receive it. Looking forward to seeing people in person!

Reminder to everyone attending:

Please bring your own safety glasses, masks, and any other PPE.

Please bring fragging/dipping supplies if you have them and don’t mind. I’m also bringing mine in the name of the club. Better to have too much than not enough, plus you probably have something different we can try. Especially if you have some technique mastered and want to show us.

If someone has a folding table please bring it. Will has some but being less crowded would probably be good.

Please bring any coral you are interested in having fragged, even if you are already comfortable doing it yourself at home. And even if someone else is already bringing something similar. More coral to frag is good!

Some people offered to give something if someone could bring it for them. Please do!

Reminder to everyone attending:

Please bring your own safety glasses, masks, and any other PPE.

Please bring fragging/dipping supplies if you have them and don’t mind. I’m also bringing mine in the name of the club. Better to have too much than not enough, plus you probably have something different we can try. Especially if you have some technique mastered and want to show us.

If someone has a folding table please bring it. Will has some but being less crowded would probably be good.

Please bring any coral you are interested in having fragged, even if you are already comfortable doing it yourself at home. And even if someone else is already bringing something similar. More coral to frag is good!

Some people offered to give something if someone could bring it for them. Please do!
I have my PPE READY!

BDD1A74D-BF4D-4E13-8DAF-8BBDD835C393.jpeg

I hope everyone enjoyed the event today. It was great to see what peoples' faces looked like, put new faces to usernames, meet new members, and get re-acquainted with old timers. From my perspective, I think it was a success...and it was great to see a lot of corals to frag. Hopefully, everyone learned something new and left with their fill of corals to take home. While we did talk a fair bit about dipping and what to dip with, we didn't spend much time actually doing the dipping. So, if it's not quite clear to anyone...just shout out.

Back