High Tide Aquatics

DBTC - Dragon soul torch

I'm bad at this.

First frag will be going to @JVU. I've been waiting to meet up with him given the distance between us, but he should be getting it this coming Saturday. I'll hopefully have another frag of this in the not-too-distant future.

Reactions: JVU
@JVU made a journal update.

cc62b3847f56bc8bae1f39017d48e291

JVU said:
Looking happy and recovered on day 1!

I still have this awesome Dragon Soul torch growing, and finally have been able to make some frags of it to share. I have 3 frags available, each is one head starting to widen for a split. Since this thread is pretty old at this point, I’d ask that people still interested post that they are, and anyone newly interested post as well. BARCode didn’t update this thread when I said I had 3 new frags available so I’m not sure it will be updating if you only request on BARCode.

I’ll be following Josh’s @IOnceWasLegend rules in the first post in this thread, and in addition, I ask that you only ask for this if you are already good at keeping torches thriving, since I’m likely only putting in these 3 and Josh didn’t give any others away at this point.

I’m happy to bring these to the swap this Saturday for people. Otherwise, I’m in Walnut Creek. Thanks

I still have this awesome Dragon Soul torch growing, and finally have been able to make some frags of it to share. I have 3 frags available, each is one head starting to widen for a split. Since this thread is pretty old at this point, I’d ask that people still interested post that they are, and anyone newly interested post as well. BARCode didn’t update this thread when I said I had 3 new frags available so I’m not sure it will be updating if you only request on BARCode.

I’ll be following Josh’s @IOnceWasLegend rules in the first post in this thread, and in addition, I ask that you only ask for this if you are already good at keeping torches thriving, since I’m likely only putting in these 3 and Josh didn’t give any others away at this point.

I’m happy to bring these to the swap this Saturday for people. Otherwise, I’m in Walnut Creek. Thanks
Hi JVU, I'd be interested in 1 if you have any left.

Back