Reef nutrition

2 RTBA's

Well the original nem split a few weeks back and now its avail for the 6/12/10 meeting. same requirements as original post.

I will try to add a pic tomorrow .

Sergio

Sergio,

Nice tank you got.

I'm interested in the RBTA.

1.)150MH over 24g .
2.) will spot feed and pamper this beauty. I have a sabae that grow from 3inches to 9 inches (too big for my tank). So i'd like to "downsize". :)
3.) The first two splits must be given back to the chain. Yes sir.
4.) tank is up for 3+ years, I have it for more than 6months.
5.) hair color. light brown. It was a teddy-monkey.

Serg me too

I have a 120g

3 kor3 mag12 pump... I have gbta n one stubborn rbta that wont split or grow

I'm running 6t5 being ran on 2 660s and setting up to run all reefbrites

First crush was miss piggy

ok here is a pick of the one that is staying with me

IMG_1158.jpg

and the clone (various angles)

IMG_1161.jpg

IMG_1162.jpg

IMG_1166.jpg

IMG_1169.jpg

Good news!

The anemone grew and grew. And finally, 6 months later, I came home to find 2 anemones today! What a surprise! This (or these) little guy has been very kind to me. They stayed within 2 inches of where they were initially placed 6 months ago.
_MG_7106.jpg

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_PQGN3SnDaNg/TRq7HktPT3I/AAAAAAAAEqg/Ob-3gauSVpI/s800/_MG_7106.jpg

Anyway, one will be ready to go anytime - pick up in peninsula, or feb meeting. Same requirements as original post.

I run 2 150hqi, and a reefbrite actinic. Tank up for 9months, but is the combination of two older tanks, so I see it as over a year...definitely happy to put back into dbtc, I am not picky about hair, but blondes have always caught my eye, okay redheads, and brunnetes too!

i want another chance at one....... since i missed out the first time......

my first girlfriend had blonde think she was brown for real but blonde suitted her very well

its going tinto my 120 and its been up for more than a year now....... and i was keeping a RBTA in it for about 6 months before she got moved into my biocube

Mike, it's yours. Pm me for pick up . I still haven't dig him out of the rock it's attached to, but it shouldn't take too much to remove him.

Sorry Jess, he has 2 MH (following the condition of initial post).

Ok .... I've got another split so lets change up the rules a tad ......pick a number 1-20 ans must have a tank thread with a mature system (12 months + ) , I wont be at the March meeting but will be at the April meeting for delivery

Sergio

Ok the winner of this round is .....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Jess

pm me for pick up maybe later this weekend or whatever works best for your schedule.

Sergio

Dang it, next time I'll choose ................................................................................................................................................................

my RBTA split again - and both are now taking over the tank. It's pretty big - 12inches when it's opened up.

Anyone interested? Same rule applied as original thread.

name a random number 1-100.

Pick up in San Mateo or Mountain View.

Good luck!

Back