Our mission

2019 Sep Corals Farmers Market - Booth Volunteers needed still

Apon

Supporting Member
Hi All,

As its less than 3 weeks away. We are now looking for Volunteers to man the Booth. ( I am not sure what we have left to sell? (Tshirts and Glue usually) Nor have I heard anything about the Raffle items yet.

This involves BAR items sales and Raffle items, as well as answering any questions about the club. Please let me know if you can help man the booth - again Volunteers will get Tickets to event through BAR.

Event is 11-5 on Saturday Sept. 14th in San Jose. This was our biggest fund-raiser last year (the early one) so it's important we nail it this time.

Volunteers to run the table from 11-5: We like to have at least 2 people per slot

11:00-12:00pm
12:00-1:00 pm
01:00-2:00 pm
02:00-3:00 pm
03:00-4:00 pm
04:00-5:00 pm
Clean up help:

Obviously we still need more volunteers. Please reply below.

I’ll help like last year but I can’t commit to a time slot until my boys Saturday soccer games schedule has been released. So I’ll confirm time probably by next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I unfortunately can’t help this time. I have other engagements later in the day so I’ll only be there the first hour or so.

I’ll be there from before the beginning since I have most of the BAR stuff including the raffle items (non-livestock) at my house or on the way. Rather than sign up for a specific shift, I’ll be around to help with all the last minute issues that tend to come up. I already purchased a ticket.

I’m looking forward to seeing everyone and all the amazing vendors that come as well!

I’ll help like last year but I can’t commit to a time slot until my boys Saturday soccer games schedule has been released. So I’ll confirm time probably by next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife has decided that we go camping that week Friday and Saturday so most probably I won't be able to attend the event. If I finally come back earlier and I'm able to go, I could help with the last time and clean up. But can't confirm until the same day.

Update

Volunteers to run the table from 11-5: We like to have at least 2 people per slot

11:00-12:00pm Oliver & Rygh or (Will and JVU stand by help)
12:00-1:00 pm
01:00-2:00 pm
02:00-3:00 pm
03:00-4:00 pm
04:00-5:00 pm MolaMola & Apon

We still need some help here guys.

Sorry, can't volunteer. I need to be out of town and learned just a week or so ago after buying tix.

BTW @Apon: my in-laws still want to go to the show--two of the four tickets I purchased were for them. I'm going to give them two ticket IDs. Figured I'd post this here in the volunteer thread so other volunteers might stumble upon it--two out-of-place curiosity seekers will be stopping by the booth inquiring about the tickets their son-in-law left them.

My mother- and father-in-law--Ginger and Al--they're super-curious. Just learned about the whole reef keeping hobby last spring when I pulled them to some stores as I was getting back into it.

Next time.

Sorry, can't volunteer. I need to be out of town and learned just a week or so ago after buying tix.

BTW @Apon: my in-laws still want to go to the show--two of the four tickets I purchased were for them. I'm going to give them two ticket IDs. Figured I'd post this here in the volunteer thread so other volunteers might stumble upon it--two out-of-place curiosity seekers will be stopping by the booth inquiring about the tickets their son-in-law left them.

My mother- and father-in-law--Ginger and Al--they're super-curious. Just learned about the whole reef keeping hobby last spring when I pulled them to some stores as I was getting back into it.

Next time.

ok no problem

So Steve would like us to sell the raffle tickets again at our booth as we did last time. I saw that Maureen could help from 3 - 5pm and I can help that time too, but still need coverage from 1pm to 3pm. Can anyone step up and help?

Reactions: JVU
FYI, those of you worried about signing up for a spot and being on your own not sure what to do, you won’t be. Several of us will be around and helping out as needed, and usually some additional members will hang out to socialize and help out as well. We just need some people on record for the time slots.

As per other thread, please delete me from 11-12 slot.
This is no minor bug. I am definitely not going to make it. Sorry.

I really hope someone can pick up raffle/cash box as well.

As per other thread, please delete me from 11-12 slot.
This is no minor bug. I am definitely not going to make it. Sorry.

I really hope someone can pick up raffle/cash box as well.

Did anyone respond? Someone in your area or driving through?

Back