Kessil

2019 Sep Corals Farmers Market - Discount Tickets to Members

Ok sent money, but just saw there was a fee on the paypal transaction, if this is unexpected/not cool let me know I can give you cash for whatever the fee was (which unfortunately doesn't get listed in my details and I didn't pay attention to see how much it was for).

Ok sent money, but just saw there was a fee on the paypal transaction, if this is unexpected/not cool let me know I can give you cash for whatever the fee was (which unfortunately doesn't get listed in my details and I didn't pay attention to see how much it was for).

o_ONext time use Gift for no charge. I will cover the 39 cents charge.

Ticket ACET

I thought gift only works if your account is tied to a bank account, and well I don't trust Paypal enough to tie it to real money.

Last edited:
I am still waiting to hear back from BOD if we will be covering Tickets for any Volunteers this time.
I posted your question a couple days ago to the private BOD thread and the other members didn’t reply yet. So I’ll make a command decision and say that we will do the same as last year, with volunteer member tickets covered by BAR.

Looking at prior messages, I'm uncertain of what the "ABCZ" letter combos are or where I'd find mine for my purchase. Regardless, I just sent you, Apon, $18 for 1 BAR and 3 $5 guest tickets. Thanks!

Looking at prior messages, I'm uncertain of what the "ABCZ" letter combos are or where I'd find mine for my purchase. Regardless, I just sent you, Apon, $18 for 1 BAR and 3 $5 guest tickets. Thanks!

confirmed 4 tickets - ACEV, ACEW, ACEX,ACEU

Back