Jestersix

225 upgrade IS HERE

No more pics? I scrolled the last four pages hoping to see more pics. That's a lot of scrolling, Ian. Can you hurry up already? :bigsmile:

robert4025 said:
No more pics? I scrolled the last four pages hoping to see more pics. That's a lot of scrolling, Ian. Can you hurry up already? :bigsmile:
Yup..not fast enough! Would like a use of my the garage back :bigsmile: All of you will have to wait another month before the tank even set up

robert4025 said:

So says the king pic posting :D

iani said:
Robert, two pages back I posted up a picture and a video of the actuator. haha

Who cares about the actuators, Ian. It's more fun to watch paint dries than the actuator working. That's just off the shelf stuff any ballers like you can buy. We want to see how the rock works is coming along man....we want to see you using real elbow and grease... :|

Here are some progress pictures of under the house.

Thanks to Art for pointing me to the jacks.
setup3of3June202010copycopy.jpg

You can see the wire to one of the future circuits that will be placed in the dining room.
setup2of3June202010copycopy.jpg

100 gallon sump and 150 gallon rubbermaid.
setup1of3June202010copycopy.jpg

dswong01 said:
Phong
I got my tall jacks at the local ace hardware store. Ace sells a couple depending on the height needed.
Yeah I have couple that I bought from HD but they are a little tall. These red ones look like a perfect fit.

http://www.ellisok.com/ellisok/products_screwjacks.html#SJ4

Those are the ones. Art Guzman showed me where to get them. He used them for his tank as well.

Haha, I plumbed the stock tank to the sump today. That is it for now. The floors in the house are being done right now.

Back