Jestersix

3/25/2023 BAR Frag Swap

Will you attend?

• Total voters
I discussed some more with Arnold- I’ll let him give more details here or in another thread- Basically it’s a fun (and optional) way for people to get some nice sight-unseen coral at wholesale prices. Arnold gets them from a wholesaler contact, people buy portions to cover the cost, get random draws, and can trade.

Arnold has organized similar group buys at prior events for clams, inverts, and corals. Not BAR sponsored specifically, but available to BAR members at the event.

It sounds like something worth doing/offering to me. Appreciate Arnold thinking of us and organizing.
My wife and I would participate if there was the option. This will be our first frag swap seems like lots of fun. Also thanks to JV for the shrooms and nudes. The nudes had a clutch hatch on the way home super cool. Also the trouble aptasia area is now gone. ❤️

Attachments

• CF3A7C92-8412-42D7-965A-56E3273455CB.jpeg
    CF3A7C92-8412-42D7-965A-56E3273455CB.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 69
  • A5FFC906-48F0-4139-89BC-C5BBC7F87AC5.jpeg
    A5FFC906-48F0-4139-89BC-C5BBC7F87AC5.jpeg
    40.7 KB · Views: 63
My wife and I would participate if there was the option. This will be our first frag swap seems like lots of fun. Also thanks to JV for the shrooms and nudes. The nudes had a clutch hatch on the way home super cool. Also the trouble aptasia area is now gone. ❤️
Glad to hear the Berghia helped you out!

For the swap, just click Yes +guest above in the RSVP poll, as Eric said.

For the optional sight-unseen semi-random coral pick buy-in that Arnold @Apon is organizing, check out the separate thread he made for it, I think he is still looking for people to participate to fill out the order he made-

Hi quick quetion do we still do the reare and the other type of frags? I don't see the list for what frags are consider to participate in the bonus and first pick round.

I will not be attending the swap, but have some DBTC frags available. Please respond on the DBTC threads if you’ll be at the swap and would like a frag to be available. Will work with a member to see if it’s possible to have them ferry it to the swap for me.

3 frags available: Minty Green Alveopora

1 frag available: Candy Crush

Im new to this forum and would like to meet the members, would that be ok?
We've had guests attend before to mingle, so I don't see why that would be an issue.

If you're at all interested, though, I highly recommend becoming a supporting member to join the swap. There are a lot of members on here who have frags available to give to cover your entry, and I guarantee you will wind up with waaaaaaaaay more than $30 of coral, haha.

Back