Cali Kid Corals

48h Triton

That’s great news!

Of course I had just bought a bunch of tests without the return postage included. I hope at least the address didn’t change again.

That’s great news!

Of course I had just bought a bunch of tests without the return postage included. I hope at least the address didn’t change again.
I read it's the same US address but I sent an email to joe confirming.
Also free shipping is back which is another plus..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

That’s great news!

Just confirmed, the same USA address as before(not the po box one) they have the address on the website on the page where you connect new barcode.
48h is very useful when trying to debuge and issue or run an experiment. Great development.

Are they still $50 a pop? That’s my biggest reason for not using them. That’s freakin expensive
Yup.
The way I see it, I spend similar if not more on all these salifert kits that ince I open it I stop trusting it in a month..its crazy how quickly these test kits drift...
The biggest driver for me testing icp on regular basis is the potassium. Once ion director come and of its potassium test is reliable I will dial back my icp to once a quarter...

Man. I may have to go back to profiles controller at some point. I loved my profiles 3 back in the day, but I also love my apex...

Back