Cali Kid Corals

9/28 6ft Tank move Foster City to San Jose

Blaise006

Supporting Member
Hi All,

I am looking for help with the first move from Foster City to San Jose on the evening of 9/28. The move should take 15 mins to load, 35 mins travel, and 15 mins unload.

The tank weighs ~300lbs. I am looking for three people to meet me in Foster City anytime after 6pm (whatever time we can make work for everyone).

I would be happy to pay everyone $100 each to help me.

I have the suction cups and the tank is moving from the garage of my current apartment to the garage of the new house which will make it easy to load and unload since we do not have to fit anything through any doors.

Please let me know if there are any questions. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

There will be a second tank 60 gallon move over the following weekend which will only require one other person but something to be aware of.

Thank you!

I would be much more willing to help on the unloading side then the loading side. I have an aversion to driving north ;)

But if you need another body, I'll make the northward drive too.

I would be much more willing to help on the unloading side then the loading side. I have an aversion to driving north ;)

But if you need another body, I'll make the northward drive too.
That could possibly work. I might be able to get a neighbor to join if they don’t have to make the trip down to San Jose.

What tank is the first one?
The 125 in the garage since it is only fish and a couple nems will be first. It will act as the holding tank.

The 60 gallon in the living room will be the following weekend so that I can slowly transport all those coral into the 125 without hassle.

The upgrade tank (reefer 900) gets delivered late next week, but that can’t get set up until I reinforce the floor which likely won’t be until the weekend. Then Ill try to see what help I can gather for that.

Cause your 15 min to load time line is way off if it's not broken down already to go.

Count me in
I thought you were coming over early to help me tear it down?!

Just kidding, it will be empty and ready to go by the time everyone is there. I plan to tear it down this weekend.

Looking for atleast one more to help move the tank tomorrow instead of Tuesday as originally posted.

Please let me know if anyone is interested in helping.

It would help to know the time you need help.
Apologies, been trying to lock that down. The sellers decided for extend their stay which has caused a landslide of rescheduling for me.

Around 3 today would be ideal but it could change until I can get everyone to confirm.

@Srt4eric 3pm work for you?

If anyone else is interested, just let me know.

Apologies, been trying to lock that down. The sellers decided for extend their stay which has caused a landslide of rescheduling for me.

Around 3 today would be ideal but it could change until I can get everyone to confirm.

@Srt4eric 3pm work for you?

If anyone else is interested, just let me know.
If you need a hand in SJ, I can help.

Back