Kessil

Anyone in Hayward I need your help

I’m unable to stay on my feet for very long and I need someone to come by my house and pour my RO water into my brute barrels. I can’t lift the 5 gallon jugs. Should only take 5 mins. Let me know please

If you need someone to do a full cleaning, water change, etc I'll be happy to make the drive one afternoon. I suck at plumbing, but I can clean like ... umm.... Mr. Clean !

I’m in the East Bay and you can add me to the list. If you need anything done tomorrow or Friday evening or on the weekend I’m sure I could head your way.

Thank you for all the replies. My sps tank is taking a few hits. No losses but algae is getting ahead of me. I’m hoping to be up to at least for this weekend to start winning things back. This has been one of the better days so far

Dude I have no problem coming to help with whatever you need. That tank is too nice to let go.

I’m working until 3 all this week and Saturday but I can swing by if you need afterwards.

Was doing good on Friday and then Saturday takin by ambulance to ER. Been in bed since. Lots of profanity was removed by me in this post

Was doing good on Friday and then Saturday takin by ambulance to ER. Been in bed since. Lots of profanity was removed by me in this post

[emoji23] the profanity.

Sorry your having issues man. Let me know if you need any help this week. I can run by right after work at 2:30

Back