Neptune Aquatics

Are cfm tickets still half price??

Come an hour before it ends with cash and see what cool stuff you find. I’ve been doing that for years and if you find a vendor who hasn’t had the best day they are going to give you some deals
I was just thinking about that last night, since I don't think. I'll make it once it's open. Do you know what time it ends ??

Still debating if I drive down or not. But interested in a few more NPS. Also, @ReyDeFarts, are you going, I am still feeding your mantis, it had a gorilla crab twice it's size for dinner the other day…
Hey! I forgot to text you yesterday. I'll be there. If you don't decide to come, I could pick him up at the frag swap on 6/1 too.

That's crazy how powerful they are right?! Where did you get a gorilla crab to feed it? I've been target feeding mine thawed mysis which thankfully sustains them. I would like to give them other stuff though.

Hey! I forgot to text you yesterday. I'll be there. If you don't decide to come, I could pick him up at the frag swap on 6/1 too.

That's crazy how powerful they are right?! Where did you get a gorilla crab to feed it? I've been target feeding mine thawed mysis which thankfully sustains them. I would like to give them other stuff though.
I've got one in the freezer I caught last night if @Alexander1312 swings by Oakland on the way lol

This was one of the remaining hitchhikers from the Tampa Bay live rock. I moved it to the nano (quarantine) tank where it grew into a monster and killed some of the quarantined snails along the way, so had to action on it, and giving it to the mantis was a win win, not for the crab though :).

This was one of the remaining hitchhikers
Speaking of remaining hitchhikers...I thought I had killed the two gorilla crabs I saw in my IM50 early on. I saw another one yesterday! Apparently, he's smart enough to steer clear of my mantis. Or mine is too chicken to take it on. Not sure what to look for in regard to coral damage if it's trying to munch on them. Hopefully it's not and just chowing on all the extra food.

Back