High Tide Aquatics

BAR at CFM Jan 22 2022

Steve says we can have a booth instead of just a table this time, so we will have a bit more space and hopefully a better way to display the banner.

He and Tony have asked us to bring new saltwater for some vendors flying in, 50g on Friday and another 15g on Sat. Eric and I will be bringing a bunch on Friday night (tonight) for setup but we may reach out to someone local for help if needed, just a heads up.

The organizer requested people use their real names rather than just BAR usernames at the desk for their prepaid tickets, so I submitted those too.

Steve says we can have a booth instead of just a table this time, so we will have a bit more space and hopefully a better way to display the banner.

He and Tony have asked us to bring new saltwater for some vendors flying in, 50g on Friday and another 15g on Sat. Eric and I will be bringing a bunch on Friday night (tonight) for setup but we may reach out to someone local for help if needed, just a heads up.
I would think they would get some from local source vs us....that is weird. If the club provided salt water is not right it could affect the vendors coral i would think. hopefully the club would just buy some from a store is what I would suggest.

I would think they would get some from local source vs us....that is weird. If the club provided salt water is not right it could affect the vendors coral i would think. hopefully the club would just buy some from a store is what I would suggest.
Yeah, I called him to discuss this. He is having some of them who came in early get it from Neptune but still wants me to bring 30g tonight...

PXL_20220122_191059624.jpg

Back