Reef nutrition

BAYMAC summary

seminolecpa

Past President
Thanks to everyone who participated and even moreso thanks to all those who gave up a better part of their Sunday to help out at the booth as well as all those who donated corals. In particular the help:

Jeremy-tuberider
Ian-iani
Tony-Gomer
Steve and Theresa-Patchin
Phong-Elite

Thanks also to those who donated some very nice corals to the booth

Alicia-slojmn
Sergio-saltwatersig
Ian-iani
Perry-vapormd
Jeremy-tuberider
Roy-radiolunatic
Bill-Cookiejar
Mike-sfsuphysics
Levi-Levitillie
Tony-Gomer

Hope I didn't leave anyone else out that donated things were a little fast and furious as we were stocking the tank and my memory is a little sketchy at this point.

Thanks to these donations and hard work we raised $965 from the sale of corals for the club and $346.75 for our share of the raffle proceeds as well as $ 60 from t-shirt sales or a total of $1371.75.

Thanks also to Max at The Aquarium Showroom and Gresham from Reef Nutrition for all of their hard work organizing the event.

That's awesome! And special thanks to Bryan who handled most of the frag sales and Jeremy for MCing the whole thing.

[quote author=patchin link=topic=5298.msg65804#msg65804 date=1227501829]
That's awesome! And special thanks to Bryan who handled most of the frag sales and Jeremy for MCing the whole thing.
[/quote]
x2

I got some miracle mud in the raffle and I don't even have a fuge :p I did however come home with a bunch of really nice LPS :-D

Thanks to all who were there to help and enjoy the festivities. Max/Gresham and crew threw together a nice shindig that I hope we see (even larger!) in the summer.

Thanks everyone for coming on out, donating corals and helping out :) With out you all it would never have worked out :)

We sold over 1400 raffle tickets and every single penny of that went to the 4 clubs that showed up. I'm rather pleased everyone did so well :D Next one expect more clubs showing up.

Stay tuned, we'll announce the next one shortly which of course will be bigger, better and unlike anything the Bay Area has seen before ;)

Thanks for putting together this great event Gresh and Max. Very great way to generate interest in the hobby. Hopefully, the event suckered in some new bloods...lol.

Really, had a good time today, and wish to thank everyone who had a hand in it.

I'm the lucky one who walked away with the Vortech today and still can't believe it. I look forward to next year's BAYMAC.

Super nice event. Congrats and thanks to everyone :D

Tony, that miracle mud is really good for tightening up pores too. Or so I hear :D

Levi III and I had a great time. Don't worry Tony lmk if you want to part with that mud, I was thinking about grabbing some for Levi's tank anyway. Thanks Gresh and Max!

Bryan, did you end up coming home with a tank?

Yeah that was a pretty nice setup that was down there. Even though I just had $13 with me I enjoyed myself. Heck talking to the Neptune guy and having a shoulder to cry on about my RKE was worth the drive :D

Back