got ethical husbandry?

Been to this place before??

Let me know how those Deresa clams look like Phong.....They are close to Neptune it looks like. Do they have regular hours? I couldn't tell from the website.

Yeah I was going to say what Jim just said, strangely enough I just read that thread today (don't look at the Industry forum too often at RDO) but sure enough I was thinking "Hmmm guy who claims great prices on Hawaiian fish... that sounds familiar"

bookfish said:
I have heard some dubious stuff from locals and then there's this:
http://www.reefs.org/forums/topic131327.html
Yeah their ads sounds very fishes.

I might have to stop by to see how bad it is :D ..

Its by Appointment. He has a sign posted on the door. You have to call in advance to make sure he is there.

I also heard bad stuff. But can't vouch for it.

that place by far is the most filthiest shop i have ever been to...water everywhere on the ground, coral tank is full of algae and dead sps colonies and fishes are sick and have ich everywhere...he has black tip sharks swimming around in what seems to be a home made pond with live rock and the pond is only about 12-18" tall...poor fishes and corals...his shop is a little room in back of the company Creative about half the size of neptune i believe

Yeah.. There are several stores that I don't buy stuff from doesn't matter how cheap they are..

I just like to check out to see how bad it is. :D

tuberider said:
I agree with Phong it sounds very fishes :|
Totally fishes!

Now a days I feel like to run a good shop you need to get a good rep with the community. Not only does it show your customer support and care for the animals, but by listening to the customers and responding to them, they know if they're doing something right or wrong! It's like any product, customer feedback goes a long way. If you just list a billion things on craigslist and the customers you get are only deal seekers, then you're probably fishy as heck.

Back