Cali Kid Corals

Black Egg crate louver (light diffuser)

Ok, I want 2 sheets for $106 total.

How much to ship one to Alameda? You can cut it into small pieces... 8-5/16" x 11-11/32" if that makes the shipping cheaper. (Please send the drop off pieces too.)

Oh, just ship one of the sheets. I'll pick up the other one from you at the April or June meeting.

Thank you so much!

:D

Gresham, how about if we all chipped in and bought you the machine so you can make the egg crate. I was hoping you could do custom colors like purple monster, pink lemonade, hair algre green (on the styrene model), etc.

The mold is roughly $50K and the injection mold machine of that size is around $50K - $100K. All ready checked into it :lol: That said, once bought, the sheets would be a mear few dollars :D

I got my call back , all the black he found was styrene . He told me that if it was an industry standard to use acrylic two years ago and not anymore he wouldn't be surprised . he said the specs on lighting stuff are changing very fast . a little aggravated he couldnt give me a real anwser he called his factory reps to see what they had to say for themselfs . >:(

the quest continues

Well, I did get some from Tru-vu when I started my frag tank. Ask any LFS they should be able to get you sheets of it. Keep in mind that it is not that cheap though.

Back