High Tide Aquatics

Bob's Red Sea Max S500 135G

I finally ended up getting the trachy from Mike. I originally got this coral pre Covid and when I sold off all my tanks Mike took it. Now I was able to get it again. Really love the colors
44A63A74-7A3D-424F-903A-729D9A805316.png

Started to swap out lights from the AI’s it came with to Radion XR15’s. The lights it came with are working fine but I’ve always liked the radions so I grabbed 3 of them. Look for the old lights in the Pay It Forward soon

Today I added 1 more XR15 for a total of 4 now. Picked up the Pink Lemonade and Pearlberry from Jhuynh , Big R Freak Nasty monti and a BlueBerry Shortcake from Reef Nation. Also grabbed a Powder Brown Tang from AC. Sad note is I lost the Choati and Earmuff Wrasse. I’ve never had good luck with the Choati so when I went past the 1 month mark I thought this time I’d be good. Earmuff lasted a week

Today I added 1 more XR15 for a total of 4 now. Picked up the Pink Lemonade and Pearlberry from Jhuynh , Big R Freak Nasty monti and a BlueBerry Shortcake from Reef Nation. Also grabbed a Powder Brown Tang from AC. Sad note is I lost the Choati and Earmuff Wrasse. I’ve never had good luck with the Choati so when I went past the 1 month mark I thought this time I’d be good. Earmuff lasted a week
Sad...
Chaoti’s are super tough to get to go.

Back