Cali Kid Corals

Bonus/Ultra LPS and Softies List for Member Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I'd say ultra, I think it's every bit as good look as a pink boobies, and the JF My Miami chalice is, IMO, only pricey because it has the JF in front of it, but I've seen that chalice before JF was a name... just can't remember what it was called.

added Avatar Chalice 3 eyes to bonus list. @sfsuphysics you should petition for your rhodactis mushroom for bonus or ultra especially since superman rhodactis is on the bonus list. I have both but like yours better because it is old growth coral and a bit unusual. I see superman rhodactis often.

Tyree robokaki chalice 5 eye’s. Also an 20 plus mouths of an orange acan 3x3 inch + of base skeleton , would ether of these be a bonus coral ? Bringing several other bonus corals from the lists. But wasn’t sure on these two so wasn’t sure if I should bring them or not . Thanks

Here’s the Tyree chalice 52F1F768-1739-4C86-8414-4B605B9E5DBF.jpeg

Either Bruce, Vincent, or Randy ?

I didn’t know I became a coral bonus judge. Does it come with benefits? Medical, dental, vision? Is there a pension?

If I’m a judge, I would vote “nay.” A sort-of-LFS (Roseville) has frags of this for pretty inexpensive. And if they're discounting it by 66%, they either have a lot or can't move what they have. So I’d vote nay because of local availability, cost and perhaps desirability.

As far as bringing a colony for bonus, it hasn’t been practice in the past that having a bigger colony of a non-bonus coral makes it a bonus. Otherwise, there were be monster colonies of Mohawk zoas, Rasta Zoas, green shrooms, etc.

I didn’t know I became a coral bonus judge. Does it come with benefits? Medical, dental, vision? Is there a pension?

If I’m a judge, I would vote “nay.” A sort-of-LFS (Roseville) has frags of this for pretty inexpensive. And if they're discounting it by 66%, they either have a lot or can't move what they have. So I’d vote nay because of local availability, cost and perhaps desirability.

As far as bringing a colony for bonus, it hasn’t been practice in the past that having a bigger colony of a non-bonus coral makes it a bonus. Otherwise, there were be monster colonies of Mohawk zoas, Rasta Zoas, green shrooms, etc.
No worries, ty

When requesting for bonus or ultra coral consideration, please provide a clear picture and description of coral. Thanks!

Hey I’m slightly confused and I’m hoping for an answer. If I bring 3 of these rainbow bubble tips does that count as a bonus ticket? Or do I need to bring 2 bubble tips and another bonus coral(that I don’t have). Thanks!

Attachments

• 0E89E585-BFFA-42A3-BABC-EE5CECCF489F.jpeg
    0E89E585-BFFA-42A3-BABC-EE5CECCF489F.jpeg
    106.1 KB · Views: 333
3 of those will get you a bonus ticket. The rules were slightly modified and posted somewhere by John but may not have gone through to all the individual bonus threads

You can do up to 5 of one "coral" to count for bonus, and unlimited ultra "corals" for bonus tickets.
To get a bonus ticket with bonus "corals" you need 3 bonus corals, they can be all the same "coral" for your set of 3.
To get a bonus ticket with ultra "corals" you need 1 ultra coral.

3 of those will get you a bonus ticket. The rules were slightly modified and posted somewhere by John but may not have gone through to all the individual bonus threads

You can do up to 5 of one "coral" to could for bonus, and unlimited ultra "corals" for bonus tickets.
To get a bonus ticket with bonus "corals" you need 3 bonus corals, they can be all the same "coral" for your set of 3.
To get a bonus ticket with ultra "corals" you need 1 ultra coral.
Cool I was digging trying to find the post you are referring too but couldn’t So I figured I’d get a for sure answer. Thanks man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back