got ethical husbandry?

Booster pumps.

Srt4eric

Vice President
BOD
Imagine this booster pumps on your rodi setup. Dual 25hp electric motors. I'm installing these Saturday in a 3rd level basement for a 17 story building downtown SJ.

20210408_085120.jpg

Never really thought of that... mostly because I've never lived (or worked) in a building taller than about 4 stories. But I guess that high up you want to flush the toilet you need some hefty pumps to get the water up there. Kind of sucks if there's a power outage though you lose water too I assume. Do they stay on all the time? Or do they just cycle to keep the pressure high enough to allow water to get up there?

Never really thought of that... mostly because I've never lived (or worked) in a building taller than about 4 stories. But I guess that high up you want to flush the toilet you need some hefty pumps to get the water up there. Kind of sucks if there's a power outage though you lose water too I assume. Do they stay on all the time? Or do they just cycle to keep the pressure high enough to allow water to get up there?
Almost all of these buildings have emergency generators.

Back