1. The 2014 BAR Members Only Frag Swap is today!

Become a member in order to participate in today's swap!
  2. Hey Bay Area Reefers!

Please excuse the mess as we're currently sorting out some technical issues with our new home page as it has thrown off our website URLs a bit.

Thank you for your patience!

Your Webmin

Bright Green Hammer

Discussion in 'DBTC - LPS' started by Geneva, Jul 5, 2014.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. Geneva

Geneva Supporting Member

I have 2 frags of this hammer which is very hardy, fast grower, and bright green! (This is a duplicate of a previous post since navdeep said it wasn't working....)

I am in Castro Valley. 100_0358 (Small).JPG

2. Kara13

Kara13 Guest

Hi Geneva. I'm interested. I'm still building up my tank after a crash last year My house sitters decided my lights weren't on enough and turned them to 100% 24/7 for a week:( It's been stable again for 6 months and it's nice to watch things grow again.

3. Geneva

Geneva Supporting Member

Hi Kara, sorry to hear about your tank crash - great house sitters - NOT!! Please PM me for pick up.

4. Kara13

Kara13 Guest

Just did. Thanks!

5. bondolo

bondolo Supporting Member

I would be interested in a frag of this if you still have it or the next time you have a frag.

6. Kara13

Kara13 Guest

The one she gave me is doing great. I'm hoping to be able to frag it off in a couple months. Will give to you if you don't get one sooner.

7. monkeybiz

monkeybiz Guest

Hey Mike, I've got a hammer from neuro's DBTC. If you want it, it's yours! Only catch is that I'm in San jose/evergreen area. Its got about 5 heads now. This is the original thread http://www.bareefers.org/forum/threads/dbtc-hammer-coral.14221/

8. Geneva

Geneva Supporting Member

I do still have more - please pm me once you decide whether to take mine and / or @monkeybiz's!! I am in Castro Valley.....

9. bondolo

bondolo Supporting Member

Thank you for the offer. Geneva is much closer to me in Castro Valley so I believe I will try to get that one.

10. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

Can make 2-3 of these from genevas colony

11. roostertech

roostertech reef noob

I'd like one head of the hammer.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

12. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

I can bring for you next sat

13. ashburn2k

ashburn2k Webmaster