Jestersix

Cocktails and Coral Talk at High Tide Aquatics (HTA) Sunday 12/4 featuring Matt Wandell

BAR is covering the food/drink at these awesome events at High Tide that Kenny is organizing for us.

It maybe isn’t so clear on the sign up site, but while appreciated, the donation is optional. Really what we want is to have you there. Another good way to support High Tide for doing these events is to buy stuff there!

Still have 15 seats left you guys! Get registered for this event it’s going to be a good one! Only 2 more days and it’s on. You don’t want to miss this, great info and a great time. I’m still very surprised there’s only 15 people registered for this. See you Sunday

I am still working on getting free. Overwhelmed by work and other factors and can't make the Saturday event, but maybe Sunday I can make it. Ugh. I am so out of the BAR loop.

Still have 15 seats left you guys! Get registered for this event it’s going to be a good one! Only 2 more days and it’s on. You don’t want to miss this, great info and a great time. I’m still very surprised there’s only 15 people registered for this. See you Sunday
Sorry me and the wife got the Vid… next time for sure. Do you do any online sales? Might be cool if you guys can set up a live video feed via Zoom for those who can’t make it but would like the information? Best of luck tonight hope you have a great turnout.

This sucks - I just went here now to find out where to go tonight and realized this was not just an open meeting - limited seats. Bummer. :(

Back