High Tide Aquatics

Cocktails and Coral Talk at High Tide Aquatics (HTA) Sunday 12/4 featuring Matt Wandell

under_water_ninja

High Tide Aquatics
LFS Owner
Here we go again guys! Fun filled night with cocktails, food, a bunch of reefing nerdiness and some super informative info from @Matt_Wandell . Going to be another great event. So please register early as there are only 30 seats available. Remember 15% of coral, fish and inverts the night of the event! Look forward to seeing you all!

Attachments

• 2A8D5083-0D37-4045-9201-12DEEE9439D3.png
    2A8D5083-0D37-4045-9201-12DEEE9439D3.png
    153.6 KB · Views: 146
How much is the spot to show up the the event? It keeps saying one seat must be purchased but doesn't state the price
It's suggested to have a donation of what you can give. Granted Kenny provides food, booze, and other drinks so it's well worth it. I highly recommend becoming a supporting member of the club too!

I wasn’t sure if I could make the date but finally figured out I can now. I RSVP’d and donated. Looking forward to it! Last one was fun.

It would be nice if we could see somehow who is planning to attend.

So far only 7 people have registered! I was afraid I didn’t offer the right kind of drinks lol! Let me know if there’s more drinks or anything you guys would like in addition to what was at the last event. Really looking forward to this talk! I am surprised this hasn’t hit capacity yet, it’s going to be great!

So far only 7 people have registered! I was afraid I didn’t offer the right kind of drinks lol! Let me know if there’s more drinks or anything you guys would like in addition to what was at the last event. Really looking forward to this talk! I am surprised this hasn’t hit capacity yet, it’s going to be great!
I'm telling you man....Sundays are for Football and that's the start of my leagues Fantasy playoffs and that evening game my D- (Tampa Bay) is going but after this Holiday I need to come check out your store.

I'm telling you man....Sundays are for Football and that's the start of my leagues Fantasy playoffs and that evening game my D- (Tampa Bay) is going but after this Holiday I need to come check out your store.
I have the games on at the shop every Sunday! Unfortunately the Tampa game will be going on during the talk so I won’t have it on, but I’ll have it on before and after the talk, lol

Back