Our mission

Coral reefer’s 360 gal system. 225 display and frag tanks

It’s not official yet, but it’s looking like I may be moving in the next couple months and am going to be getting the tank and frag tanks out soon to start getting ready.
If anyone has time this Friday or coming weekend and wants to help I might be needing a couple hands. Planning to use a furniture dolly to get the tank out the front door and down the stairs. That’s how I got it in. That’s the hardest part. Lifting it off the stand, then maneuvering it down the stairs. Lifting into the van, then unloading. Should take a couple or three hours once I’ve got everything out and it’s ready to go.

Last edited:
Do you need help with anything other than moving the tank? I’m not in the best shape to do that but I’ll be there for anything else.

That thing was a beast...

20210508_172200.jpg

Sorry but I never heard back Mike?
We had enough. Thank you for offering. Just wanted to really thank those guys and my brother for going above and beyond, definitely not complaining about anybody else not helping. If I had been ready for them it would have been 2-3 hours. Instead they were there for like 6 hours.

Fun day. Hopefully it doesn’t look so bad when I go check on it tomorrow... I killed the coral beauty and one of my anthias. I was stupid. And in a rush. I didn’t set up circulation pumps in the bins with the fish and corals and rocks. Two fish paid the price. Stupid. I know better. I had that coral beauty more than 11 years.
everything is in the tank. 4 vortech s going. Heater in tank. No plumbing yet. Lots to do still. Including 3 frag tanks to move. Yay!

Back