Cali Kid Corals

!!!Darn......

Just found out/realized that there's a HD 5 minutes closer to me than the Lowes I've been scrounging around for the past almost year.......

LOL Mitch.. I'm glad that they are building another Lowes near 880 on Brokaw road. I like to go there but they aren't any close to my house... Lowes customer services is much better than HD, IMO..

Lowes has better CS, but really...for stock, I think I like HD better. But I wouldn't know anymore...haven't set foot in one in almost a year :(

We never shop at HD. We bought an OPEN box of flooring there. We didn't like it so we took it back to the store. They wouldn't return it cause it was OPEN. Then they had the gall to tell us that at the end of the day they THROW OUT all open boxes of flooring. We went back to the flooring manager and he totally contradicted the store manager. That they keep the open boxes around because people want to try them out to see how they work. So that manager accepted the return. We then emailed a complaint to HD and their response was "we can refuse the return of ANY ITEM we choose". Never gone back since.

Eh, just got back from there. I only shop there for the DIY projects I do and I know what I want/need for them. Also for the random little goodies like a $4 solar powered LED that I'm going to play around with now :)

[quote author=phishphood link=topic=6969.msg90466#msg90466 date=1237512657]
Lowes has better CS, but really...for stock, I think I like HD better. But I wouldn't know anymore...haven't set foot in one in almost a year :(
[/quote]

I think the people who work at Lowes know more. Good luck trying to get some help from the people at HD. 9 out 10 I got a wrong tips/answer. I just go there to buy stuff and get out. OSH actually has more plumbing stuff than HD.

Back