Reef nutrition

DBTC - Eagle Eye Zoas

newhobby said:
Nice... LMK
Roberto.

OK the frag is doing great and is very colorful. When I moved it from my 34g to my 14g it lost a lot of it's super bright color, but now it is back to normal, all of the zoas are opening up, and they are even beautiful under 36w PC. :bigsmile:
Will you be at the April meeting? I also might be at the BOD meeting in March. I'll try and make a frag soon for Nanocube-boy.

Yes, if I'm able to make it, because I'm not allow to go out during and after the 24 hour period of rain. I hope i can make it, thanks a lot for your patience. If i can't make it, will you be willing to ship for me in priority? I'll pay for materials and shipping.

Well I'm not allowed to ship things, but if you're at any of the future meetings just PM me and let me know and I can bring it to a meeting.

Can't really do pick-ups either. If you want, in a few months when you will be at the BAR or BOD meetings, you can PM me and I can make a frag for you then.

:bigsmile: yes.. PLEASE.............................................! :bigsmile: I will be a short guy, who looks like a kid and I have a military medical dog tag.

Mathew... I received the frag yesterday and I would like to thank you for your generosity. I tried hunting you down to thank you, but I couldn't seem to find you. Never seen you made it even more difficult to seek you. Again, Thank you... I will post the frag up to my thread and give you a link to it when I have time.

awww.... :( Well Thanks for the frag, the guys there told me you been looking for me, even Richard tries to help me, but yea... It's pretty hard to find because we never met. hahaha Well thanks a lot... When it grows, I be sure to frag a few for the dbtc... Have a great mothers day and don't get your mother mad hahaha

Again, your very welcome! :)
Since the frag I gave you didn't come from the colony of this thread, it would be better if you could post in my colony's thread. Here's the link: http://www.bareefers.org/home/node/10099?page=1#comment-126055

Back