Kessil

DBTC: Palau Nephthea

Important to learn how to add yourself to a chain. It should always be on the receiver explicitly implied or not to add themselves to the chain. It Is inherently part of the process in my opinion.
I don't mean to single you out by any means and apologize if it seems like I did. I just want people to know to add themselves to a chain when they get a frag.

Click the icon of the person that gave you the frag, then click the plus, then fill out the info. Then grow out the coral to the best of your ability, updating the thread with pics and such now and again, and hopefully give out frags to other people eventually.

No worries, no offense taken. To be honest this is my first DBTC and I had no idea that there was an actual process to it. I am on the road at the moment but I’ll add myself to the chain as soon as I am home and have an access to a browser. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No worries, no offense taken. To be honest this is my first DBTC and I had no idea that there was an actual process to it. I am on the road at the moment but I’ll add myself to the chain as soon as I am home and have an access to a browser. Thanks!

Already added you.

Congratulations, it's a fun program! Let me know if you want to find some others and are heading to sf anytime.

So true...
I gave some of Geneva's chalice to other people, and forgot to do the paperwork right away, then forgot who I gave them to.
Feel sad about that due to the special circumstances.

Lol I have people do that with my red hornet DBTC so I stopped it. I only remember what they look like... not their names :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

e10ffcc772fb6bd2bd8b95b1edf6f964.jpg

I love this monti, what kind is it?

I love this monti, what kind is it?

I actually don't know for sure. Got this back when I first started reefing so coral names and species were lost on me. I believe I bought it from CRC before they moved from their Fremont location. Don't know if it had a fancy name or is just a wild Monti Palawanensis (I think?).

Here's what it looks like today.

Day_0676_20180713_0601.jpg

Day_0676_20180713_0596.jpg

Off subject a little bit, but I didn't know you could place corals on the side of the rocks. Was that a natural piece of the rock that stuck out or did you glue a piece of rock to the side, then placed the coral on the glued piece.

Just curious :)

Off subject a little bit, but I didn't know you could place corals on the side of the rocks. Was that a natural piece of the rock that stuck out or did you glue a piece of rock to the side, then placed the coral on the glued piece.

Just curious :)

Don't remember....I put it there probably 1.5-2 years ago. It looks that natural though...don't see any glue. I have other frags though that I added a little piece of rock to stick out of the main rock.

I have one more frag available to hand out for this DBTC. Last one for me for a while. I'm hoping others on this chain will be able to provide frags in the future.

I will be at CFM this weekend. Or you can pick up in Castro Valley.

I'm gonna try! I made the mistake of forgetting about the CFM adn invited my brother and his family to town this weekend... :/ Now seeing if I can steal away for an hour or two.

What time do you thin you will be there?

I'll probably be there from at the beginning for a hour or so.

Back