Reef nutrition

DBTC semi-extreme - Tyree big mouth war coral

Ibn

What it looks like when I first got it. Got into a fight w/my kong's eye awhile back and took a beating.

LE%20Big%20Mouth%20War.jpg

Another piece that has managed to overflow the plug. It's been sitting in my sump for a couple of months now and needs fragging. Also needs a bit of coloring up. Two frags available (couple of polyps each).

Standard DBTC rules apply:

- you are a BAR member
- you've started 2 DBTC
- you've had experience with LPS/Micromussa/Favia before.
- you agree to frag to at least 2 other person for free before trading etc.
- you can pick it up from me at a BAR meeting or in San Jose.
- and preferably can post growth pics to this thread periodically.

Jeez eric, this is getting insane. I know Ive accepted a couple DBTC today, but I always wanted this. If its cool, Can I take a frag to propagate ?

Yes Bryan it would.....I need a dremmel first. I would also like it to heal up, but its getting pretty big, from my 1 head that I won from Tyree. It sits between 2 clams, so I guess the reciever should have a clam to keep it company again : )

What is going on here? I just came back from work, and it looks like I missed the whole world today. Could you please put me in line?

Hi Eric,

If your colony didn't survive the crashed let me know. That pico frag I got from you has grown to a decent size already. Plus it has 2 to 3 tinny babies too. I can cut the disc so you'll get the other half. LMK.

DSC_0112.jpg

Back