Our mission

DBTC: Tyree Elegance Coral

51c080be273e14e2c47218a9aa9766fd.jpg

31bd7b298058b500e238c8902671e930.jpg

5cb951adb061f95b523448b3f81c93a6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don't think there's an official list, but I asked for a frag in Jan 2016 and I'm still hoping for a frag some day.
I have a very mature and thriving tank. Can I please have a frag. I promise to frag and put into the Chain. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I have a very mature and thriving tank. Can I please have a frag. I promise to frag and put into the Chain. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
It’s been fragged one time since then. About to be the second time soon. Unfortunately there are two people who have lost this coral that are going to get it back this round. So that leaves maybe 2 more available pieces. Keep your fingers crossed.
Have you kept any elegance before?

It’s been fragged one time since then. About to be the second time soon. Unfortunately there are two people who have lost this coral that are going to get it back this round. So that leaves maybe 2 more available pieces. Keep your fingers crossed.
Have you kept any elegance before?

Thanks for the clarification. That's helpful. keeping fingers crossed.

55C10A31-FA65-45F6-B5DF-B32D98F461EF.jpeg
Bob @tankguy’s piece has been cut and healing for a week. I am keeping one piece since I gave bob his piece, and I lost mine awhile back. The other is going to @Vhuang168.
Bob went from 3 tanks to 2 recently and decided this piece was too big. He did not keep one. His link in the chain is successfully complete. Nice work bob!
Kris @Kmooresf got the other piece I cut last time and is ready to frag his soon. Once I get over there to do it one of us will post how many will be available.
Feel free to post your interest and if there is any reason you should get a piece next. @boun11 will be first in line once he gets a new tank setup as this piece originally came from him. I may give him my piece if indeed it is decided that there are more worthy and likely to be successful reefers out there than me.

Haven’t had the time to head up that way. I’m leaving on Tuesday for an week long trip.

I’m ok if you want to give it to the next person in line. I’ll wait for the next time it’s available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The hard part me for letting go of this coral was at the time it was in my sps dominant tank and had outgrown its spot. Now that I’m converting my 180 FO to a reef I have room so I’d like to put my name back in the hat for a piece

As for the other people inquiring about this coral. I have been supposed to meet up with @Kmooresf for many moons to cut his piece up. Hopefully I will do so once I have space to hold and distribute them. That means getting boun and bob their pieces first.
I’d also like to point out, there isn’t ever anything wrong with indicating you’re interest for a dbtc, but they are not first come first served. It is up to the person giving away the frags to choose the best homes for them. Having a wide base to choose from is always good, but remember, this one isn’t a super fast grower. Patience, good husbandry, good club participation, past participation in dbtc program, and a tank journal all help.

Last edited:
Back