Cali Kid Corals

DBTC: Tyree Elegance Coral

So am I, I request way before @dochou, not sure how this waiting list is going at moment and anyone requested before them are just omitted at this moment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m not in line? I believe I have chimed in as you had mentioned earlier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is not a line. That’s not how this works. People express interest. People post available frags. People with frags choose people who express interest. I have already told the two people I mentioned they would get pieces when I fragged his next. There is still at least one more pierce available. I want to make sure they all heal up and survive. And make sure everyone has a chance to express interest.
I am aware you would like a piece and you are in consideration.

So am I, I request way before @dochou, not sure how this waiting list is going at moment and anyone requested before them are just omitted at this moment?

What waiting list? I did post several times recently to ask who wants this. You didn’t chime in until now to complain?

Let me rephrase then. I meant that I had expressed interest and you acknowledged that JVU and myself had expressed interest. Then you gave one to JVU and skipped over me. That’s what I’m confused about.

Let me rephrase then. I meant that I had expressed interest and you acknowledged that JVU and myself had expressed interest. Then you gave one to JVU and skipped over me. That’s what I’m confused about.

There was only one available. He has been around longer and more active with dbtc, and he has volunteered as Vice President for multiple years and I have seen his tank multiple times and am confident he will do a good job. This is how I choose who to pass frags to. Especially for rare and slower growing corals like this.
Now that I have made more frags you are under consideration for this next batch.

What waiting list? I did post several times recently to ask who wants this. You didn’t chime in until now to complain?

I’m not complaining, just that you would tag those who expressed interests and somehow that I was never mentioned, and I forgot about it until I looked up the history on this chain and saw my name in there. Im not blaming anyone and maybe it’s my fault not following this enough when there are other stuff are happening.

There was only one available. He has been around longer and more active with dbtc, and he has volunteered as Vice President for multiple years and I have seen his tank multiple times and am confident he will do a good job. This is how I choose who to pass frags to. Especially for rare and slower growing corals like this.

You misunderstood me. It’s awesome that JVU got his piece. I’m just wondering if I’m kept in mind since I have expressed interest and it was acknowledged. Thank you for keeping me in consideration.

This was after kris agitated it before pulling it out to frag.
DA76FB6C-80E4-4FDE-B74D-D2C10894FFF1.jpeg

You misunderstood me. It’s awesome that JVU got his piece. I’m just wondering if I’m kept in mind since I have expressed interest and it was acknowledged. Thank you for keeping me in consideration.

Yes you are. Hopefully they all live. Let’s see

Back