Our mission

DBTC "WHITE GREEN VELVETS" zoanthids

Charles,
Do you need these or did you get your colony going again?

Sort of lame that the chain info is gone...? =\

They're up to 30 polyps now growing to a empty plug, when that plug is covered I'm gonna frag that plug off the colony and frag single polyps from there for DBTC.

These polyps you have to give me a reason why I should trust you with it as due to outside reason from other reefers I can trust any more. ( I'll leave it at that ). This DBTC for this specific polyp will be more strict that I usually do it. Gotta be able to show you can really keep and propagate polyps, been in hobby for a while and you can show trust worthiness that you won't go out there and start selling, trading and hyping this coral out there.

I'd appreciate that folks in this thread that HAVE gotten this please update on what's going on with your dbtc that you have received.

I think you should trust me with these polyps because I promise to abide by your rules and I diligently maintain my tank. I have an sps dominated tank but I know that these zoas will look amazing in the lower rock work. I also promise to update when this polyp starts to multiply!

sorry to hear bud, mine still growing strongly after being down to 2-3 polyps, just awaiting them to grow on to empty frag plug right beside them.

Welps that mini colony that lasted through all the previous tank issues and finally kicked the can. Got engulfed by a colony of red hornets that suffacted them and the rest melted.

If anyone has a polyp that they can give me so I can re-grow these again please let me know.

Back