Jestersix

DBTC: WWC Rose nebula

@enaldy do you have another frag? I am interested.
Hope the frag is doing good Alexx...
Unfortunately I wont be able to make to the CFM.
I still have one frag available @NanoCrazed let me know if you want to pick it up in SF, or here at north bay. On weekends I'm at south San Francisco as well if it makes easier for you.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Hope the frag is doing good Alexx...
Unfortunately I wont be able to make to the CFM.
I still have one frag available @NanoCrazed let me know if you want to pick it up in SF, or here at north bay. On weekends I'm at south San Francisco as well if it makes easier for you.

@enaldy let's coordinate a pick-up in S. SF... might be a few weeks out though as I have a trip coming up out of the country...

@enaldy let's coordinate a pick-up in S. SF... might be a few weeks out though as I have a trip coming up out of the country...
No problem at all.. I can give this frag to someone else then... my colony is pretty healthy and i can frag another one for you once you come back [emoji106]

No problem at all.. I can give this frag to someone else then... my colony is pretty healthy and i can frag another one for you once you come back [emoji106]

Ironically, I wound up making a run up to S. SF this morning to snag some fish... :D

Back