Our mission

DBTC Zombie Sea Hare

So my sea hare got stuck in the vortech today. Thank goodness I was taking pictures of the tank when it happened! First I took this picture to show how darn close he gets. I thought he was just smart enough to stay away:

But soon after, he walked right into the other one. He curled into a ball, and couldn't get away. The flow was sucking a bit of his feet in, and he was hitting the propeller. I grabbed him and pulled him off. He started walking around eating again. He didn't look hurt... I don't know, close call, maybe too close.

Next tank? I'm going with closed loop + oceans motions plumped from the basement.

well, i got the sea hare back from tong and my tank is completely clean again. usually the sea hare shows itself only at night, eating away at any algae. but now that there is no nuisance algae (that i can see), the sea hare is coming out during the day.

anyone need hair algae removal?

sorry steve, i cant make it to this meeting. if someone from sf is going down to the meeting, maybe you can make arrangements with them to pick up from me and deliver to you?

priority will be given to the person who can take this from me sooner rather than later.

Back