High Tide Aquatics

Dec 13th Meeting: Frag tubs, Providone, IC Gel Standards

I'm sure by now you are aware of the recent situation with our friends at ASAP. One consiquence of that, is that BAR currently won't be able to have mass supplies on hand. All the BAR supplies are currently in my Garage. Since it is both a major hassle and a logistics issue to migrate these supplies back and forth, until we get permanent storage at a regular meeting location, I'll be shuttling a small quantities of the above items.

For the Dec meeting, I'll probably bring a dozen of the standards, providone and IC Gel and a stack of each of the tubs.

If for the Dec 13th meeting, you plan on purchasing more than a couple tubs and tubes of IC Gel, please post a quantity request in this tread. I want to have enough on hand for requests without bring a ton of extra.

Any requests at the meeting for the above in quantity, will likely be denied till the end of the meeting without pre-posting to allow for me to plan accordingly.

IC Gel--28
Bryan-11 (1 Charles)
Dudley-2
Tony-2
Aldie-3
kurplunk-3
Ed-5
Daniel-2

Tubs-175 small, 150 med, 125 large
Charles-25 med
Lapsan-100 small
Bryan-50med/Large
Sergio-25 small/med/large
Ed-25 small/med/large
Aldie-25 small/med/large

Bring (my own note)
Raffle bucket and tickets
small Dry erase board + marker
Projector, Screen and cable (check for it) --we will need some extension cord
PA
Plates
plastic utensils
small stash of IC, standards, providone, cups (beyond above)

[quote author=seminolecpa link=topic=5493.msg68329#msg68329 date=1228941193]
I need about 10 tubes of Ic gel actually and probably 50 med and 50 larg tubs you know tank move and all.
[/quote]

Show off!

Back