Our mission

Deep Green Acro

i accidentally bumped into the acro today and a good sized piece broke off so I decided to post up my first SPS DBTC...frag is a bout 1.5 inches and has 2 branches "Y" shaped. Standard DBTC rules apply. Please pick a number from 1-20. Pick up in San Jose
i actually have 2 frags of this to pass on!!!

original colony:
100_0952.jpg

looks like no one wants this so rommel one is yours...anyone else?
rommel PM me your location and when you can meet up to pick it up

Thanks Derek, good seeing you to bro! Maybe I'll see you at the swap if you decide to call in. :D Btw, how do I update this frag to add on the dbtc tracking?

melly mel said:
Thanks Derek, good seeing you to bro! Maybe I'll see you at the swap if you decide to call in. :D Btw, how do I update this frag to add on the dbtc tracking?

im not sure how to do that...can any mod edit this thread and add a tracking list?

bigdeeezy said:
melly mel said:

im not sure how to do that...can any mod edit this thread and add a tracking list?
Bigdeezy
You probably clicked on new post insted of Start a new Chain. So go back andclick on Start a New Chain and add your info then Rommel can add his frag.

patchin said:
bigdeeezy said:
melly mel said:

Bigdeezy
You probably clicked on new post insted of Start a new Chain. So go back andclick on Start a New Chain and add your info then Rommel can add his frag.

Actually you should contact a mod to update this thread vs. creating another one. I updated this one and deleted the new one.

seminolecpa said:
patchin said:
bigdeeezy said:
melly mel said:

Bigdeezy

Actually you should contact a mod to update this thread vs. creating another one. I updated this one and deleted the new one.

cool thanks bryan

Back