Kessil

Dry good sale/flea market

We're thinking of opening up our back parking lot and letting people set up a table to sell there used dry goods (lights,pumps tanks ect) No Coral we will have a special sale in store that day. Let us know if it's something anyone would be interested in
Cali Kid
This is a great idea. The SF fresh water community does this and it's a great way to reduce waste and what goes into our landfills (plus clean out our houses a bit).

Old heaters can be used for mixing containers, old tanks for QT setups, old lights for refugiums or frag tanks, half empty containers of salt or media can be reused, etc.

@Cbruno80 shoot me a DM and I can help you coordinate.

I would definitely participate. I would be looking to give stuff away too.

I assume the rule for that would be the person who brings it has to take it home at the end if no one else does so we aren’t left dealing with it.

We're thinking of opening up our back parking lot and letting people set up a table to sell there used dry goods (lights,pumps tanks ect) No Coral we will have a special sale in store that day. Let us know if it's something anyone would be interested in
Cali Kid
I'll attend for sure. Thanks for your thought in using your Cai kid back parking lot for BAR selling our junk (but someone else treasure) for this combined garage like sale.

Back