Our mission

Ed's 195 LeeMar build.

Some update...

started working on my frag tank, while the main tank is cycling.

Here is my frag tank:

36x24x12 acrylic. I'm hoping to replace it with glass one day. just need to find the exact size.

Started collecting some frags.

d8207bad.jpg

6957e85c.jpg

16ae0a6c.jpg

1d4a8e95.jpg

Skimmer BK Alpha 200:

4b176660.jpg

Controller: Aquacontroller III Pro, wireless/iphone controlled.

903f57e9.jpg

Lighting si 250 watts Mini Luminarc.

drdoolittle said:
thanks guys..

No problem Jim. When you going to add water into the main tank??

Probably next month. I have a week off and can work on the light rack and start aquascaping. I'll hookup with you before then to pickup the tunzes.

Jim-let me finish it up a little more. Im still waiting some ES controller. then i take more shots..

Perry- thanks dude.. how you been? i havent seen you in a while. hows the tank?

I love it when I look at these awesome tank builds and spot something I have in common with the builder of the beautiful setup. It makes me feel like I'm in the same league as you elite big tank guys with super controllers and six figure lighting setups. It lets me know that even though I can't afford some of that stuff, and even though the only thing my tank and my iphone have in common is they live in the same house, I still use the same Safeway Turkey Baster.

I'm in the same league. I know how to pick the good stuff. Thank you Safeway Turkey Baster, Thank you.

Oh also you have an awesome tank. :)

anathema said:
I love it when I look at these awesome tank builds and spot something I have in common with the builder of the beautiful setup. It makes me feel like I'm in the same league as you elite big tank guys with super controllers and six figure lighting setups. It lets me know that even though I can't afford some of that stuff, and even though the only thing my tank and my iphone have in common is they live in the same house, I still use the same Safeway Turkey Baster.

I'm in the same league. I know how to pick the good stuff. Thank you Safeway Turkey Baster, Thank you.

Oh also you have an awesome tank. :)

LMAO!! Took me a while to notice what your taking about. Good one! I use it to feed my fishes and blow off dirt. Thanks for the complement, with the attention to detail like you have, I'm sure your take looks clean too.

Back