Jestersix

Elite taking a break from the hobby....sad

A warrior goes to you swift and straight as an arrow shot into the sun. Welcome him and let him take his place at the council fire of my people... :D

Hope he does come back soon too. I was over at his place admiring his 210 just a few weeks back.

Yeah, it sucks, he was just about to go big too and then poof one day he decides he's through. I've been close myself a couple times, monti nudibranchs strangely enough I didn't really give two shits over, however now I'm seeing a little cluster of aiptasia on a rock... ugh... if I got a bad case of AEFW I probably would call it quits... of course there is my softie tank :D

Thanks guys :)
I didn't really want to quit but sometimes thing doesnt go as smooth as you want to. The thing that causes me to quit happen several times already and this time I have enough. >:( .. I will be around and be back in a year or two when I can get this thing taken care.

-Phong

well maybe that's when my next tank project will be for sale ;)

don't dissapear on us k? stay around even without a tank!

[quote author=Elite link=topic=2164.msg21427#msg21427 date=1182393388]
Thanks guys :)
I didn't really want to quit but sometimes thing doesnt go as smooth as you want to. The thing that causes me to quit happen several times already and this time I have enough. >:( .. I will be around and be back in a year or two when I can get this thing taken care.

-Phong
[/quote]
Gee..... When I join the group the old timer take a break. :'( If its reef related may we ask what cause you to quit ???

Phong .... its sad to see you go ... for the short time that I know you , its was fun talking to ya ... but reefing is an addiction so I know you will be back ... and when you come back, I have free frags for ya to get you restarted :D :D so hopefully the green tyree toadstool will gow out large enough for you to have a frag back among others

[quote author=Mr. Ugly link=topic=2164.msg21441#msg21441 date=1182434285]
Heh... it's life related. Harder to fix :D
[/quote]

What Norman meant to say is if its wife related its harder to fix :D :D

Back