Cali Kid Corals

False Aqua Delight

Mikey had an emergency come up and trusted me to pick up the frags, that resulted in epic failure (long story). Anyway the frags are hanging out with their mother and can be ferried to BAYMAC for anyone that wants to claim theirs.

Is this a record for number of 1st generation frags given out from one coral?? :D

I mean it's already at 9 and that's before your BAYMAC exchanges *laugh*

Hahaha, while yes I would like piece, unfortunately I got no damn room in my tank. I already got a handful of plugs glued to the bottom of the tank that have been there for way too long, and have decent sized corals on them now but no place to put them on the rocks!

Dudley and jeep boy , your frags will be at BAYMAC . The tube man will bring them down .

Sorry for the craziness with the delivery , but as Jeremy said I had an emergency come up and couldn't make it . Thanks for being patient guys, and thanks to Jeremy for helping me out on this one !!!!!!!!

This one can;t make up it's mind on whether it grows like the tip or below the tip (there are times when the tip is like below the tip in the pic..and it goes back adn forth..hope that wasn't terribly confusing lol)
FalseAquaDelight082509.jpg

Back