Jestersix

Fragging/Dipping workshop 6/5, 10a-12p

Will you be attending?

• Total voters
We really need at least 1 of the bandsaws to get there in working order. And at least one person familiar with using them (I’m not).

We will bring some but I would recommend people bring their own too (at least to have available in the car) in case I forget something, or to see different approaches
What about frag plugs, gel super glue and epoxy for SPS? Dunno about softies. Been reef keeping for 30 years but mostly SPS.

Reactions: JVU
I will be bringing all the frag plugs from my first year in reefing! And my 2x cutters and glue. I can bring dip too if we want that, since it is a dipping workshop.

I have some coral dip for the event; I cannot attend, wonder if anyone from SF can pjck it up from me to bring it to the frag workshop?

We're getting close to the event! Looks like we're good on most things needed for fragging. However, we can always use extra. If anyone has any fragging supplies such as:
  • Dipping containers
  • Baster
  • Coral cutters
  • Forceps
  • Frag plugs/discs
  • Coral glue
  • Folding table
  • CORALS to frag - live or dead
I plan on having some starter SPS frags available. (Too hard to get them out of my tank as bigger colonies. So, they always end up breaking apart)

Time to clean out my garage..... and sorry Yash, the trains won't be running that day ;)
BA1A1D27-6967-40BE-A719-8C2774932A77.jpeg

Apologies for the terrible pic through algae film covered acrylic, but if someone wants to stop by my place on the way to party, you’re welcome to pick up this big ‘ol yellow sinularia (nepthea?) to cut into a few pieces, and more importantly, practice getting mounted. Wish I could make it, but I’ve got plumbing to do this weekend :D
6EBF9597-D8F9-433B-B0B0-A0954FFE3223.jpeg

Thanks for offering
Apologies for the terrible pic through algae film covered acrylic, but if someone wants to stop by my place on the way to party, you’re welcome to pick up this big ‘ol yellow sinularia (nepthea?) to cut into a few pieces, and more importantly, practice getting mounted. Wish I could make it, but I’ve got plumbing to do this weekend :D

Thanks for offering this for the event.
Thanks for offering this for the event.
Anyone coming from SF area?

Back