Cali Kid Corals

Got a job interview today..

cwolfus said:
Kudos to you. Its a tough time to be looking for work. I'm glad your in.
Thanks Charles.. It's all about luck. I didn't really apply for any jobs since I want to get unemployment and working on the house for a while. Never thought that I will get this job. They were looking for someone with hardware experience. I'm more into software. Kinda surprise that they hire me..

:bigsmile: Mitch, I try to stay away from Robert as far as I can. When you can't spend $$ and walk into a nice store with so many cool stuff and walk out with a bag of BBS hurt really bad :| .. Maybe I can spend a bit more later on but this job pay ain't that much better than umemployment. The only good thing about this job is they giving me a car and a gas credit card. They said I can use it for personal if I like. Sound like free gas for me as long as I still have the job 8) ..

In terms of relatives working in the same place...this is what my company looked like when I joined it;

HR Manager = Donna
Hiring Manager = Beth = Donna's sister
QA Manager = Terry = Donna's ex-brother in law
Facilities Manager = Bill = Donna's husband

Engineering manager = Fred
Engineer = Jeff = Fred's son
Engineer = Lucas = Fred's son

Hmmm...must be nice to be relatec the HR Manager and/or the hiring manager, eh? Also Donna and Bill ran a catering business...hmmm where do all the company functions get catered by?

Sheesh. Incidentally, none of those people work here anymore (layoffs, and three quit).

V

Back