Kessil

Great cats looking for a new home

I have two cats that are in need of a new home. My brother is moving out of the country soon and can't take his two cats with him, leaving me with 5 which is just too many.

The two I'm giving away are Sneezer and Sniffles, so named because they had colds when I first got them as kittens. Don't worry... they haven't sneezed or sniffled since then and I won't be offended if you give them more dignified names.

They're about three years old and are brother and sister. When they were kittens, they were inseparable... always cuddling and cleaning each other. They look similar but they have very different personalities. I believe they're Turkish Angora, or a Turkish Angora mix. You can read more about that breed here:

http://www.cfainc.org/breeds/profiles/turkish-angora.html

Sneezer, the boy, is very active. He likes to run around, explore, chase things, and demands attention. He loves people more than any cat I've seen. I let him go outside on occasion and he'll run right up to strangers and even follow them down the block. He plays fetch, which is really fun, and pretty rare for a cat!

Because he's so playful and active, I would like to find a home for him with other active cats, children, or a small dog. Here are some pictures of Sneezer.

3498880208_94f1943e0f.jpg

3498880576_9bd3b3d49d.jpg

Sniffles is the girl, and she's considerably more reserved. Usually she prefers to observe the action rather than getting right in there. She's more of a lap cat, especially as she gets older, and is just extremely sweet and affectionate.

She'd make a great only cat, though she's been around other cats all her life and gets along with them just fine. Here are a couple photos of her.

3498066001_3d62eab3db.jpg

3498880052_1a4d5b8e0b.jpg

Please let me know if you're interested in adopting either or both of them!

They sound so fun and sweet. Too bad I am allergic too. :( Good luck in your search for a new home for them. Have you considered going through a cat adoption agency? Usually they screen people/families to make sure they will take good care of the kitties.

I'm not allergic, but I already have 2 cats, really didn't want that 2nd one either :|... plus they don't always get along, my originally (Moo-moo) is quite the little attention whore and will let you know when she's not getting enough... i.e. when you're not giving her ALL the attention.

To bad my wife is still living in the mindset that cats are evil (her dad was allergic). I think those are beautiful cats and would take them in a second.

I'm not allergic and like cats (and dogs) but unfortunately I'm not allowed to have pets in my apartment...fish don't count...haha!

Awww....

My parents kept my cat when I moved out here from Beantown. I miss my cat (Compassionately named Shithead(Shitty Kitty), reference to the movie The Jerk but...). If the girlfriend wasn't allergic I would definately give these two home... :(

Back