Neptune Aquatics

Holiday Potluck, Rich Ross talk, mini frag swap, 12/3

I will be attending with a +1. Not sure what food I’m bringing yet, I will update what I’m going to bring this week.
I’m also not sure what bonus level frag I’m bring yet either.
Looking forward to this event!

Sounds interesting - I may come up if thats OK. If I am not too lazy I should bring up an ice chest full of acro frags from the reef. I really need someone to come down and help me strip down some of this coral in the not too distant future... need to make swimming room.

Anyways, it will be good to see some other local aquarists again - its been a while.

I am interested. Not sure yet what I will bring. I will let you know as the time gets closer. My corals are not growing fast enough to frag, still itty-bities. Maybe the parmeter will help with that. It will probably be me and Z. so 2 of us.

Sounds interesting - I may come up if thats OK. If I am not too lazy I should bring up an ice chest full of acro frags from the reef. I really need someone to come down and help me strip down some of this coral in the not too distant future... need to make swimming room.

Anyways, it will be good to see some other local aquarists again - its been a while.
If we do it during the day during the week, maybe I'll shoot down to help

If we do it during the day during the week, maybe I'll shoot down to help
If you come down, I know it will get out of control! And then what would I do with all that coral?! And then, if you were down, we would have to do some kind of livestream. Maybe we just need to schedule a big reef get together at my place in the not too distant future. Frags, Fish talk, and beverages around the firepits! Everyone goes home with some acros!

But then again, it is WAY down in Gilroy!

If you come down, I know it will get out of control! And then what would I do with all that coral?! And then, if you were down, we would have to do some kind of livestream. Maybe we just need to schedule a big reef get together at my place in the not too distant future. Frags, Fish talk, and beverages around the firepits! Everyone goes home with some acros!

I'm always down to help frag!!! I'm not to far from you either.

Do it!

So its been a while since we have done one of these and the Holidays are right around the corner, and our annual December Holiday Potluck will be Saturday, December 3rd, at Michael's house (@H2OPlayar) in Sunnyvale. 4pm-8pm. Please RSVP to this thread.

1) For the lunch potluck, please let us know in this thread what you are bringing and I’ll update the post below.

2) Rich Ross will join and discuss reefing with us (topic TBD). He’s always informative and entertaining!

3) Just for fun we wanted to try out a mini frag swap at the potluck, details to follow.

4) We will also be taking care of some club business towards the end of the meeting. Topics to include selection of the Board of Directors for 2023, and what you would like to see from BAR in 2023. We’ll start a separate thread for discussion and volunteers/nominations.

The event is free (of course) for Supporting members and their guests.

Address will be posted closer to the date.

I hope to see everyone there
My wife Melissa and I would like to join

I bet you’ll be able to get a few people who want to “help” with that

Back