Cali Kid Corals

I need a camera

[quote author=Elite link=topic=4911.msg62503#msg62503 date=1225852280]
That thing is so clean. Do you have to dive in to clean?? ;D

Wanna taking my 12G tank when I'm on vacation?? :D
[/quote]

That's before the detailing (no kidding), that client likes his tank CLEAN, I mean immaculate. There's more fish in there, I had just done the mag cleaning and they were all running for cover. I'd take care of your tank except you don't live within my stomping grounds.

[quote author=Tumbleweed link=topic=4911.msg62507#msg62507 date=1225853090]
Looking good so far. Just need some pics of your tank now.
[/quote]

I'll try and get a quick money shot here, don't know if I can do it though, Joe the plumber keeps asking me if he can sleep on my couch and joe six pack wont get off of it.

[quote author=tuberider link=topic=4911.msg62511#msg62511 date=1225854010]
I'll try and get a quick money shot here, don't know if I can do it though, Joe the plumber keeps asking me if he can sleep on my couch and joe six pack wont get off of it.
[/quote]

Did a pig with lipstick say anything??

[quote author=Elite link=topic=4911.msg62513#msg62513 date=1225854443]
[quote author=tuberider link=topic=4911.msg62511#msg62511 date=1225854010]
[/quote]

Did a pig with lipstick say anything??
[/quote]

She said I loose

[quote author=Tumbleweed link=topic=4911.msg62507#msg62507 date=1225853090]
Looking good so far. Just need some pics of your tank now.
[/quote]

I need to figure out white balance before I do a FTS :D, this is my first camera ;)

tankdown.jpg

[quote author=iani link=topic=4911.msg62519#msg62519 date=1225855296]
UNDERWATER!!! We want underwater shots.
[/quote]

Damm you and your demands, can't you see the plane heading toward the side of the mountain in the last shot :D

I'll try and get one up before the Prosecco opens up tonight which depends on which TV station I'm watching (I'm leaning towards MSNBC so I can drink earlier) ;D

[quote author=Elite link=topic=4911.msg62529#msg62529 date=1225857682]
You can drink now Jeremy ;D ..
[/quote]

The whole neighborhood was a party last night, horns honking, people yelling, good times!

OK well I never got the white balance thing figured out, actually I didn't really read the manual, I'll try a little before I have to go work today. I did snap a few underwater shots, here's a macro.

fotofad-1.jpg

lol. It isn't good to only and always light your tank with a single LED type. Spectrum is too narrow and corals suffer. Doesn't matter if it perfectly overlaps with one of the photosynthetic peaks.

Saw the 1050(?) version of this camera at costco the other day, just thought it was funny to see the camera you were talking about.

So the thing actually has a macro feature? I thought the focal range was only 10 inches.

edit: whoops, guess it does have a macro and super-macro feature... read page 18 of your manual :D

Photo looks pretty darn good Jeremy.. You just need PS to edit photo now.. LMK if you want one.. I only have a CS but that is good enough.

[quote author=Elite link=topic=4911.msg62581#msg62581 date=1225916286]
Photo looks pretty darn good Jeremy.. You just need PS to edit photo now.. LMK if you want one.. I only have a CS but that is good enough.
[/quote]

I have PS and PS Elements, I use the Elements right now because PS seems real complicated. I can't find the white balance on it though :p

Do point and shoot cameras let you shoot in RAW? I have a WB card I can bring on Sat if you want to borrow it. You will have to read your manual to determine how to set your WB with the cardit though.

Back