Reef nutrition

"Ignore" Function -- Did you know?

Like the "White Christmas " episode of Black Mirror....

White-Christmas-Black-Mirror-2014-1.jpg

Yes, it's quite small for a carpet; about the size of a dvd.

I noticed it their tank but couldn't figure out what it was. It was all bleached out and lay flat on the coral rubble bed, like a sheet of paper. I just knew that it was an anemone of some sort, which was very intriguing since the lines radiating from the center was trippy (as in acid). I used one of their rods to poke it on the edges to see if it would "lift" to get a better look but it just pulled back while still flat. They also wouldn't sell it since it was so stressed out at the time (kudos).

Fast forward a week later and it turned out to be a pink carpet, displaying the typical shape and behavior of one. I lost interest at that point. :D

I've had the Cask Strength, its pretty goo

I noticed it their tank but couldn't figure out what it was. It was all bleached out and lay flat on the coral rubble bed, like a sheet of paper. I just knew that it was an anemone of some sort, which was very intriguing since the lines radiating from the center was trippy (as in acid). I used one of their rods to poke it on the edges to see if it would "lift" to get a better look but it just pulled back while still flat. They also wouldn't sell it since it was so stressed out at the time (kudos).

Fast forward a week later and it turned out to be a pink carpet, displaying the typical shape and behavior of one. I lost interest at that point. :D
You poked my carpet? You didn’t even take me out on a date!

I wish I had time to season a tank :). I'd love one

Back