Cali Kid Corals

Is this a True holy grail torch ?

Twisted

Supporting Member
E067B839-70D7-46EF-840F-A378E5CC2101.png
E9F0C417-FB8F-4D4B-ACD5-E5304210B22F.png
25C374FE-4869-4F82-8238-2D55ABB24E02.png

Nope, this one has no hint of gold at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I dunno blast it with a F-ton of royal blue LEDs super close to the lighting fixture and see if those colors come out with some "white balancing" tricks. Because looking at that torch it reminds me a lot of that actinic greenish/yellow glow you often seen with corals when the rest of the lights are super dim.

This is someone I knows holy grail. If he has a real holy grail he should just sell it and buy your hammer. True holy grails go for big bucks in the other forum. I will say though that the picture of the torch is not a good one and it’s hard to tell what it looks like in person
766849BC-1FDB-44B9-8613-25F9F8B234A0.jpeg

That’s a nice torch either way. Like others have said though if it is a true holy grail that would fetch a cool 750-1000$ and a gold hammer is 100-150$. If I had a gold hammer to spare I would happily trade for that awesome torch regardless of lineage.

I kinda think the last few pictures are. You can see it’s got the gold hue and the blue tips. In the top pictures it looks like pink tips. Someone even commented looks like a pink tip common torch but they are blue in the pics later. Hard to tell without seeing in person but the last few pics TO ME kinda look right. It’s a big transaction without seeing it in person man idk.

There's a reason he wants to trade it for a torch worth less than a third of it's "value", and it's not because he's doing you a favor. Just my two cents.

Back