Neptune Aquatics

Just arrived on my doorstep

Polio... yup that's the disease that doctors were scrambling to find a cure for in my day! YUP! Now what do you have for your disease? Obesity? OBESITY!!?!! Stop eating! There easy cure...

ok I'm not that old either :D

The rest are REALLY expensive, like $500+. The ones listed and what you have are a really great start.

FWIW I probably have $10K wrapped up in my library and it doesn't even hold a candle to some I know of. If you want book advice, seek out Boomer and ask him. He could buy a house with what he's spent on books :)

A_Lee said:
I have the Veron set as well ... great set of books!
Enough books to buy a house ... that's a lot of books ... :D

Not when some are $500+ each ;)

GreshamH said:
The rest are REALLY expensive, like $500+. The ones listed and what you have are a really great start.

FWIW I probably have $10K wrapped up in my library and it doesn't even hold a candle to some I know of. If you want book advice, seek out Boomer and ask him. He could buy a house with what he's spent on books :)

Thanks for your help. I am jonesing to find that acro book now.

Speaking of books. I have a good idea that maybe I will take to the WIBGI board.

What do you think about doing a book of corals of BAR. We take some of the more successful chains of DBTC or corals that are more common around the club and make a hardcovered book. We could get some of the guys who are very camera saavy to take some killer pictures and guys that are wordsmithy or very familiar with the larger pieces to do a write up as to where they came from, what conditions they like etc.

We could use a site like this to put the book together.

http://www.blurb.com/

many clubs do this with calenders but the book idea sounds much cooler as then it could be a print on demand with no BAR money wrapped up in it :) I still can't access the WIBGI area for some odd reason.

hmm. I will see what I can do to fix that. I will tell you I have the powers to chenge it but I don't know drupal as well as I did smf.

Ok i will put it up as an idea. the more I think about it the more i like it.

Back