Our mission

LE Pumkin Patch Chalice

Hmm... New here so #1 for would be first DBTC...Not sure if I'm braking any rules etc. so flame at will if you must!

Hello Deno. When Frags are available, the distributor will update the thread so that the first post of the thread indicates (as "ready"). Also, it would probably go over well with the membership of bar to get to know you before trying to request a whole bunch of DBTC corals in various threads...perhaps with an introduction thread and a tank journal. Participation with the membership within the other forums could also be beneficial to all. Although there is a lot of distribution of coral within BAR, members like to know that the coral goes to a good and qualified person who is in it for the BAR mission and not just to get coral. Getting to know the membership and letting them know you with the above ideas and at meetings will go a long way :)

Cheers!

Hey guys, back from the dead, this is one of few peices that made it from my tank break down. I have two frags with multiple eye, ready for pick up..

same rules applies:

Must be a current Bar member
Must have a build thead.
choose a number from 1 to 50..
... must pick up in Tracy or some place reasonable.

a30df60c.jpg

i get this confused with my miami hurricane......... the one sergio gave me looks dead on like my miami hurricane i thought thats what i got i guess i should of read back a few pages,my bad

Pumpkin Patch and Maimi Hurricane are the same coral, it was name by two different collectors. From what i recall, Maimi hurricane is from Tyree and Pumpkin patch is from Hugo..but then again, my history could wrong or backwards..

Back