Our mission

Lettuce Nudibranchs?

I don't think you need fluconazole. Let it run its course. Your tank is still new and stabilizing. Nutrient levels will get a little out of balance because of constant new additions and changes in feeding schedule. Uglies are common in a new tank. Get a few turbos and keep up with WC schedule.

I think you'll cause more problems trying to do too much rather than letting it ride and run its due course.
Agree 100%. WC and lowering protein makes a world of diff

I thought nudibranchs were to be put on a "banned" list for creatures that could be imported? Or was that just a proposal that hasn't gone through yet?

Yeah I may simply be misremembering ... it's what happens as you get older ... and it's still somewhat early... and the IV caffeine drip is still going ... and Yeah :D

https://m.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=420+1805+1349&pcatid=1349

This is the kind I got from LA. The kids and I really liked it but the more research I did pointed to them only eating briopsys (which I didn’t have). It would float around the tank at times and get stuck in the pumps. It amazingly survived several times so I put covers on them but they would clog daily. Eventually it got stuck and I had to cut it up to get it out. I’d love to get another one but I don’t know how I could safely keep it.

That's one pain with lettuces. They're cool and they're photosynthetic capable. But they just do suicidal things like nems...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

You could try fluconazole if you have bryopsis or hair algae, I have a little bit left over from treating my tank you could have
I appreciate that. I'm going to try to ride it out first, making some fundamental adjustments to see if it will work (i.e. reduced feeding/lighting, increased wc, GFO, CUC, manual removal, etc). I'll hit you up for the fluconazole if the gha still persists after all that. Thanks @Kremis!

AC does carry Sea Hares and they do a great job, but you do have to put mesh over pump heads. They are also really cute and perky in a blob sort of way.

Back