got ethical husbandry?

LFS tour for July

Who's going on the LFS tour

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Just informed Jess at Diablo that he is on the tour for this coming Saturday. So we start at Neptunes, Cali Reef , AC and end at Diablo. Come for 1 or all 4 stops. I will be there for all 4

Neptunes will require more time. That store is amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just come early:).
I took a stab at the agenda for the day.

12.00 –12.30 Neptune Aquatics
12.30 -1.00 Travel
1.00 – 1.30 CRC
1.30 – 1.45 Travel
1.45 – 2.15 Aquatic Collection
2.15 – 3.00 Travel
3.00 -3.30 Diablo Corals
Look at you, already doing officer at large stuff.

Anyone going from/around foster city ? I want to join in, but dont have access to car this weekend :0-(
Hey Ranjib,
If we knew for sure if we are going, we would offer you a ride. But we are still undecided. If we decide to go I will shoot you a pm.
Mark & Peter
BTW: That Liams Clove sprouted a new polyp and then the other 2 polyps disappeared from the plug. I think they came unglued.

This all sounds great and I am happy to drive those who need a lift. Since I am in Oakland, I can take those from SF and East Bay including Livermore, San Ramon/Dublin, Walnut creek. I have room for three to four people.

I understand you want a board meeting before the tour to discuss the regional swap. As I said in past posts, I will be happy to host. I have a good sized dining room which should work. I figure we should start at 10am and should have the swap discussed in about an hour. From Oakland, it is about a 45 minute drive to Neptune. Please let me know and I will have everything ready.

Back