got ethical husbandry?

[LOCATION and DATE CHANGE] 3/20 (Sun) Members Only Frag Swap at Cali Kid Corals in Concord

Will you attend the 3/19 Members Frag Swap?

• Total voters
Had a question, my wife just got into the hobby. In order for her to participate, does she also need to have a BAR supporter account?

Had a question, my wife just got into the hobby. In order for her to participate, does she also need to have a BAR supporter account?
In order to also be able to participate in picking rounds (so you both are picking coral in the same round), yes she would need to also be a member.

But she doesn’t have to be a member to join the swap event socially as your guest, she is more than welcome. And she can pick some of your rounds instead of you if you want.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I've got a conflict and I won't be able to make it tomorrow. If anybody wants a (smallish) colony to frag, ping me today. I was going to donate the results, and I don't have room for anything new anyway.

Can 3 or so people bring large coolers with ice? I got us a bunch of drinks in cans and bottles.
Would these styro shipping containers from Omaha Steaks work (the 5 gal bucket is for size referencing)?

Attachments

• FDEDAB22-46C4-479C-9EA2-C24C340C36A3.jpeg
    FDEDAB22-46C4-479C-9EA2-C24C340C36A3.jpeg
    89.7 KB · Views: 111
Reactions: JVU
Would these styro shipping containers from Omaha Steaks work (the 5 gal bucket is for size referencing)?
Sure, and thanks.

There are going to be about 60 people or so if the RSVP’s are to be trusted so an additional couple coolers with ice would be great if anyone else can.

Can 3 or so people bring large coolers with ice? I got us a bunch of drinks in cans and bottles.
Yes, I will bring rolling cooler of ice. Let me know if you need anything else like napkins and such since I’ll be getting ice en route

It's been a few years since I went to one but I love them. I usually let my daughter do the picking for me since I don't really care what I get and she has a blast.

Back