Jestersix

*** Looking for help moving a really Ginormous tank *** 12/03 around 2:30 ish

Well at this point I have some interest in the 155g bowfront.

And then ...

I will be upgrading to a a 180g. The infamous beast tank aka Bryan's tank (I hope I can do it justice)

The move is two fold - I need help moving the tank from it's current SF location to it's new location here is the city (i'm about ten minutes from Mario's house). There are no stairs to traverse as it's going from garage to another garage. I say it's two-fold because the tank, stand, and canopy have to be moved into my garage in a temporary location while the room gets somewhat renovated and then moved into it's final spot.

So after my long winded explanation I need some serious help moving it out of it's current location and i to my house. I have been told I need at least six people. The tank will be moved into a F250 truck, and i am hoping I can get someone else who has an almost big of a truck to help with the stand.

Help!

I can help, but it has to be on my days off. 7on 7off from midnight on tuesdays, im off until next tuesday but out of town sun-mon. Post a date and I'll let you know.

My car can move the stand.

I'd help, but, I've moved that stupid tank WAY more than any human should have to. I moved it from East Bay to San Jose. From San Jose to Santa Cruz. From Santa Cruz back to San Jose.

That poor tank has seen many homes (you are the current foster parent of it). Built for GregT. Sold to Sparkss. Sold to me. Sold to Brian. And now you :)

FWIW the silicone is coming up on 10 years, be careful moving it and do your water changes via the sump.

I ain't moving that thing again without Gusty being there. That tank is the heavy mutha ! That being said, I'll try and get off early to help you Eileen. ;)

I ain't moving that thing again without Gusty being there. That tank is one heavy mutha ! That being said, I'll try and get off early to help you Eileen. ;)

One of the times I used a flat bed with a lift gate. Now that is the way to do it if you can :)

I should be ok for that time.....only if Jim is there. He made the tank easier to lift last time. : ) ( ok Gusty too)

Back